Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Thank You Mommy Daddy!


Kinsey and her Daddy loving playing together outside

Too Cute! I love her expressions!
I haven't been getting enough sleep lately, thus the sleepy eyes.
Our little Cutie having some fun in her Daddy's hockey skates.
I love listening to Kinsey talk! It's so cute! She is very polite. She says Excuse me, Please, Bless you, and of course, Thank you! You have to be sure to say your welcome when she says thank you or she will keep saying it over and over again. Sometimes even when you say your welcome she continues to say thank you. She makes me smile and laugh so much! She can open doors now, so I have to be very aware of where she is and what she is doing, something that is not so easy to do with a broken knee cap. She is taking advantage of me being on crutches. She certainly make life interesting, and very fun!

No comments: