Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I am grateful for my wonderful husband who puts up with my sometimes "irrational"(his word) behavior, and my sweet, beautiful funny little girl. I love them both so very much, and I am so grateful to be able to be a part of their lives. I am also grateful for my loving, selfless parents who always made sure we had everything we needed, as well as giving us things that we wanted while they went without. My 3 older sisters who add variety and excitement to my life. My wonderful grandparents, my Grandma Mary is so vivacious! I love her spunk and life, and how excited she gets about things. I'm grateful for my mother-in-law and father-in-law who are so kind and sweet and have welcomed me into their wonderful family. For my brothers-in-law, and sisters-in-law who have also welcomed me into the family. Having grown up with all sisters, it was quite a change, but I am grateful to have so many brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law. Not to be forgotten, I am also grateful for my brothers-in-law on the Mannon side. They too(like my sisters) add variety to my life. We are so blessed to have so many nieces and nephews, I love all of my nieces and nephews so much, and enjoy being around them. Kinsey really appreciates them as well, she loves having so many cousins to play with. I am also grateful for Ryan's grandparents, Kinsey's great-grandparents. I enjoyed getting to spend some time with Grandma Haynes today, and I hope to get to see Grandpa Hafen soon. Ryan and I both have large extended families as well. I am also grateful for all of our Aunts, Uncles, and cousins. I'm grateful to have so many wonderful friends as well. We are so lucky to have so many friends and family as a part of our lives. You are always there for us when we need you, and sometimes when we don't even know it. Thank you! and Most of all, I am grateful for our Father in Heaven. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful Heavenly Father who loves us so much!

No comments: