Monday, January 18, 2010

"Don't worry about it.. we'll throw it in the wash, it'll be Grand!

So far today I: Took Lily and Kinsey to Lily's doctors appointment; saw about 4 accidents due to people who don't know how to drive in the rain; Heard where Kinsey thinks the rain comes from; Played with Kinsey and Lily; Went to see a movie with my friend Christy; Getting ready to make dinner, and yes, I am finally posting on our blog!

Time to elaborate a little. Lily had her 6 month well check today, she's doing great, other than having a cold. She's in the 90th percentile for her height, 27". She weighs 16lbs. 13 ozs, 50-75%. No more explanation needed on the accidents, so carrying on.

As I mentioned, it rained today. On the way home it slowed to more of a sprinkle and Kinsey said, "It's not raining anymore mommy!" "No, it's just sprinkling now." "There's someone in the clouds making it rain." "Who's in the clouds making it rain, Kinsey?" "I think it's a giant!"

I helped Kinsey create a fairy in Pixie Hollow online. She named her fairy Vanessa Snowbelle. Vanessa is a water-talent fairy. She quite enjoyed that. She had a fairy before, but I couldn't figure out how to log back into it. Anyway.

My friend Christy and I like to go see chick flicks together, Yeah!! I'm happy because Ryan does not like to see certain movies with me. He will often watch them with me if I want him to, but I usually have to listen to him making comments throughout the movie. Not exactly the optimum movie watching experience. Moving on. We saw "Leap Year" today. It was a really cute, and funny movie! And yes, a love story. For those who have seen the movie, you don't need to read the next sentence. In the movie they say "Don't worry about it... we'll throw it in the wash, it'll be grand!" It's kind of a theme throughout the movie, among others. Including hearing 'Idiot' in the Irish brogue. Let me tell you, that was not an easy one to understand at first. "What did he say?"

With dinner waiting to be made I have to wrap this up swiftly. Yes, I am finally blogging again. Do I realize that there are no new pictures? Yes! As soon as I can figure out a way to get them up for everyone to see, I will. And there will probably be so many at once that you wont even look at them all! Well, dinner (unfortunately) won't cook itself, so bye for now.

No comments: