Saturday, April 26, 2008
A Great Day!
Thank you to everyone who called, text messaged, and emailed me to tell me Happy Birthday! I had a great Birthday! I got my hair cut and highlighted, which I was so very happy to have done. My sister Julie sent me some books for my birthday. I love to read, and the books got here on my birthday, so it was perfect. Ryan took Kinsey and I out to eat at Olive Garden, and we had a good time, especially Kinsey. Everyone their loved Kinsey. She had on some of her squeaky shoes, and even one of the adults said that they would love to have some. One of the hostesses, and one of the hosts kept coming by and playing with Kinsey. She loved all of the attention. My cousin Lori came in for a visit that night as well. And Ryan is giving me a great birthday present. I really enjoy dancing, and even though Ryan does not, he is going to take dance lessons with me. He's so good to me, and I love him so much. I hope that everyone is doing well, and thanks again! ~ Katrina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! It sounds like you had a great day. I hope you have many, many more great days! Oh, good job getting Ryan to dance with you! I can't wait for a recital!
Happy belated birthday. I hope that Kinsey is feeling better.
Post a Comment