Sunday, September 21, 2008

What's going on

So life has been pretty busy around here lately. Our ward had a Super Saturday Craft Day yesterday, and I did glass blocks and wood decorations for it. It went really well, but it took a lot of work to get ready for it. And a lot of shopping. Kinsey loves to go, but she doesn't always act the best in the stores. I don't think I will be taking her with me to Michael's again anytime soon, as long as I can keep from it at least. She loves going to target though, and costco. She tells me all the time, "I wan' go Target," "I wan' go Costco." So I finally was able to find everything I was looking for and get the Vinyl all taken care of. So I was, very happily, prepared for Saturday. And things seemed to go pretty well.

1 comment:

Britain said...

The blocks turned out great! Thanks for all your hard work!