Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Brother Brigham no longer/Kinsey's 1st salon experience


One of the Before Pictures. This is about a month before he got his hair cut.


Almost 2 weeks before his hair cut.

And finally he got his hair cut!!! On March 14th.
You may think it odd that I am so excited about Ryan getting his haircut, but if you know the story behind it then you will understand. Ryan's last hair cut before March 14th of this year was March 14th of last year. One year is a long time for a guy to go without a hair cut. Who am I kidding?! It would be a REALLY long time for me too! I enjoy getting my hair cut, plus it keeps your hair looking healthier!


Kinsey's turn!

So proud of our good girl!

Did you get a little hair in your eye Kinsey?

Our cute, cute girl

Kinsey really does a great job of sitting still for haircuts.

This was not Kinsey's first hair cut, nor was it her first hair cut by a professional stylist. This was, however, her first hair cut in an actual salon. Her first hair cut was given by her Grandma Donna(my mom). Her Uncle Aaron Cearley has also cut it for her a couple of times(that I know of :). Thank you everyone! She will probably need another one soon, and I'm afraid that I may have to do it. If she sits still as well for me then it should turn out alright, we'll see.

No comments: