Thursday, June 11, 2009

Jonah in the Whale/Happy Birthday Dalin!

Kinsey wanted Dalin to come over to play and "slim" with her today. So we gave Kristen a call, and Kinsey asked her if Dalin could come over. I didn't think at the time about it being Dalin's birthday. I realized it after he got here, but before that I didn't realize what the date was. So they shared cookies while watching Word World, and then Ryan got the pool ready for them. We have a little kid whale pool that has a tale that sticks up in the back and a spout that sprays water when the water hose is hooked up. They had so much fun playing in the water. They pulled the Whales tale down and slid down it like a slide. If you didn't catch it already, Kinsey says "slim" for swim. Again, pictures to come later. And "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Dalin"

No comments: