Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy Birthday!!! Ryan


Ryan and Kinsey in A Bug's Land at California adventure

Ryan and Kinsey in front of California Adventure

Ryan made a huge turtle instead of a sand castle when we went to CA in February

Self Portrait

Kinsey and Ryan enjoy playing outside together

Ryan is trying very hard to get Kinsey to love the sports he loves

There for a while she called every sport Hockey, here she is wearing Ryan's roller hockey skates

Today is Ryan's Birthday, so I thought I'd put some different pictures that I have of him up. We're looking forward to him getting home from work so we can spend some time with him. We aren't going to be doing his favorite thing tonight though, unfortunately. We've been gone so much, and I have no form of transportation during the day to go shopping (not that I would be able to do anything anyway, because, as I figured out yesterday, it still hurts my knee really bad to try to drive), so we are going to go shopping tonight for his Birthday gifts. But hopefully it wont take long and he will be able to enjoy the rest of the time. Happy Birthday Ryan!!! We love you!!!

1 comment: