Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!!


Like the years past, we took Kinsey trick or treating with Kristin and Chris's family. This year we had the added bonus of having Aaron and Danette's kids and Aaron along for the ride. We had a lot of fun. Kinsey's Emily Elizabeth costume was not so recognizable. People kept asking who she was, although a few did know. After we finished up the regular route, we made a few more stops. We went to 3 people in our wards houses, including the Freeman's, where we went in to visit for a while. After that we went to see Kinsey's Grandma and Grandpa Hafen. We were there visiting for a little while as well. We finally made our way home, and Kinsey and Ryan are fast asleep, but I wanted to update tonight, so here you go! Oh, and Happy Halloween!!!

2 comments:

Natalie, Brian, Rachel, Erick said...

She looks JUST like Emily Elizabeth, good job on that one mom!

Britain said...

That costume was seriously so sweet. I hope you don't mind that I posted her on my blog. I couldn't resist.