Thursday, October 2, 2008

How many people in the USA have the same name as you?


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
1
or fewer people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

This for my first and last name. So I guess I am the only Katrina Hafen in the United States. There are 93,115 Katrina in the US making it the 555th most popular name. And there are 824 people in the US with Hafen as their last name, making it the 325212th most popular last name(this is all according to this website). Oh! I almost forgot. It also said that 99.9% of the people in the US with the first name Katrina are female. How strange that there is the chance that there is a guy out there somewhere in the US with the name Katrina. Not very masculine.

Okay, I'm not even going to bother putting the above up for Kinsey because it is exactly the same. She is the only Kinsey Hafen in the US. There are fewer than 1,526 people in the US with the first name Kinsey.

Okay, I was skeptical at first, but now I really think that this website is pretty bogus. It says there is also only one Ryan Hafen in the US. I know better than that though. I know that there is at least 1 other Ryan Hafen. But here are the stats for Ryan's name, according to this website: There are 509,845 people in the U.S. with the first name Ryan. Statistically the 109th most popular first name. 98.2 percent of people with the first name Ryan are male. Names similar to Ryan: Brian .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That website isn't correct. My dad and brother have the same name but one is Sr and the other Jr, it said there was one or fewer for them....