Wednesday, February 4, 2009
A part of your world..
Yeah, the title doesn't really have anything to do with this post. I just couldn't think of anything good to put, and Kinsey is watching "The Little Mermaid." We put an offer in on a house on Monday, it was rejected, and we will most likely make another offer soon. On the way back from the Realtor's office on Monday Ryan and Kinsey were talking about babys. Ryan would ask her different questions, and some of her answers were rather funny, as usual. He asked her where the baby was, and she replied "in Mommy." Well, apparently she's getting it. We try to keep her involved in things. She got to hear the baby's heartbeat on Monday, and she was there for the last ultrasound. I also plan for her to be there for the next ultrasound. She doesn't always get it, but I try to explain things to her as best I can. She seems happy and excited about the baby, she still wants to "kiss the baby" sometimes by kissing my abdomen. It's totally random though. I've got to start writing down and posting some of the funny/cute things she says.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment