Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Stubborn or Modest?

So on Monday Ryan, Kinsey and I headed to my OBGYN's office for an ultrasound. Susan met us there. We were hoping to find out the sex of the baby, but the only thing we found out is that the baby is stubborn. Susan says that the baby was being modest, but I still want to go with my idea of the baby being stubborn. I have other reasons for saying this. Not only were we unable to find out the sex of the baby, but the ultrasound tech was also unable to get all of the measurements that were needed. So at least we know we will be able to have another ultrasound. On March 23rd! Well, it may be a while, but at least we will have another opportunity. Kinsey was saying at the ultrasound that she thought she was going to have a little brother, this is actually along the lines of what I have been thinking as well, but we could be wrong. I spoke with my sis-in-law Danette about the Ultrasound and she said its got to be a Hafen man since the baby is so stubborn. :) I agree with that assessment as well. Ryan would love that, but wont be convinced until the baby is actually born. We'll see what happens. The good news is that the baby seems to be very healthy. The heartbeat was 154 and the ultrasound tech said that what she could measure seems to be right on track with where the baby should be in his/her development.

No comments: