Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Kiss Me. I'm Irish... Baby
Yep I changed the title picture, and can you believe it? I actually put up a picture with me in it(if you truely know me, then you will know that I do not like pictures of myself, much less displaying them). This picture will remain, most likely, until the end of March. I figured since I like St. Patrick's day so much, and because I have Irish ancestry, I should put one up with me in it. And because I did not want to have one of just me, and because Kinsey also has Irish ancestry the picture should be of her too. Speaking of those with Irish ancestry... I had a regular check up today, and the baby seems to be doing great. His/Her heart rate was 150. I have been having some contractions, but nothing to worry about. They have been few and far between, and I just lay down and drink plenty of water when I have them. So far the newest little Hafen in our family is right on track for when he/she should make his/her debut.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment