Wednesday, March 25, 2009
A baby story
Okay, so I was a little surprised to find that the baby is a girl, and I will explain why. One reason is because I have been so very sick with this pregnancy, and I thought that since it was so different from my pregnancy with Kinsey that the baby must be a boy. That would have explained the morning sickness(or should I say all day sickness?!). But I guess it is true what they say about each pregnancy being different. Okay, another reason is because Kinsey kept saying that it was a boy, well at least when she wasn't saying that it was just "a baby". I know, that sounds silly, but one of my cousins, that is more like an aunt, told me that her oldest son kept talking about his little brother, the strange thing was that she wasn't even pregnant at the time. But their next child was a boy. So I was thinking that maybe Kinsey knew something that we didn't. Maybe she does, and she will end up with a little brother. We'll see. I think one other reason is because I was holding out hope for Ryan. He wants a son so much! But, again, maybe next time. In the mean time we are excited and happy to have a healthy baby girl on the way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment