Brandie, me, Tammie, and Julie
I was blessed with 3 wonderful older sisters, who have always been there for me when I need them the most! Today is 2 of my big sisters Birthday's!! So, I wanted to let them know how much they each mean to me and how much I love them! You're the best! I couldn't ask for better sisters! You cheer me up when I am down, give me advice when I need it, give me the wake up call that I sometimes need when I worry too much about something, love me, and my family. You're simply the best! And, throughout my life, on Julie and Tammie's birthday, I have heard the song "They say it's your Birthday," so I had to have it playing along with this post. I always heard it sung by one or more of my family memebers, so I never knew who sang it. It took me a little research to find this song, so "Happy Birthday!!!" to two of the best sisters a girl could have!! We love you!!! We can't wait to see you next month Julie!! Hopefully we will get to see you soon too Tammie!!



No comments:
Post a Comment