Sunday, June 22, 2008

Twilight!

When I get into a book, or a series of books, I have a really hard time putting them down. So on Wednesday, I finally got a book I've been wanting to check out for a while. I was really purchasing it for my nephew, who also loves to read, but I decided to check it out first. It is called Twilight, and it is about a human girl, Bella Swan, and a forever 17 year old vampire, Edward Cullen. Well, I think you will guess how well I liked it when I tell you that the very next day I was at Target purchasing New Moon(the second book in the series), and Eclipse(the third book). You may also guess how well I liked it when I tell you that I have finished all three books(I finished the last one tonight). And that I greatly look forward to reading the next book in the Twilight saga, Breaking Dawn, which is supposed to come out on August 2nd, 2008. Twilight, the movie is coming out on December 12th, 2008. I don't know what it is about books about the supernatural that draw me in so much, but I do enjoy them. I also loved Harry Potter, and enjoyed reading Eragon, and Eldest. I'm not sure when the 3rd book about the young dragon rider will come out, but I do look forward to reading it. I think I may have to reread the 2nd one before I read the third one though, so that it is still fresh on my mind. I enjoy reading other kinds of books as well. I do like to read books that keep me on the edge of my seat, or I should say, the books that keeping me turning the pages most of all. I am planning to read The Kite Runner next. I would have already read it, but it was put away with the rest of our books, and you know what they say about out of sight, out of mind. I can thank my sister Julie for keeping me supplied with lots of excellent books to read. Thank you Julie! Well, it is very late, and I haven't been getting much sleep(as I have been staying up late to read) so, I will have to cut it short here, and right more about the books I love to read, and see made into movies, another time. Good Night!
www.stepheniameyer.com

2 comments:

Britain said...

You should try The Host next. It did not disappoint.

The Zoo Keeper said...

I have heard those books are great. I think I have to wait until the whole series is out so I don't have to wait for the next book ..Is the one in Aug. the last of that series?