Monday, June 23, 2008
Twilight saga and other Stephenie Meyer Books
On the author's website: www.stepheniemeyer.com, it says that Breaking Dawn will be the last of the Twilight saga. She is, however, planning to write another version of Twilight as told from Edward Cullen's point of view, Midnight Sun. She has posted the first chapter, or at least part of it on her website. I wouldn't read it though until you have read Twilight. I have heard that The Host is really good as well. I think I will wait until after I finish the Twilight saga before I read the Host. I have to say that I find Stephenie Meyer's take on Vampires VERY interesting. In fact, I think it is the most interesting version of Vampires I've ever read about, heard of, or seen. And, weird as it may seem, I really like to read/watch movies about vampires, even though I hate all other scary movies and refuse to see them. Ryan finds it odd that I can't stand to watch the other kinds of scary movies, and yet I jump at the chance to watch movies about vampires. I guess it is just a fascination of mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment