
They were so cute sitting together sharing Dalin's blanket, that we couldn't resist taking a picture

They had a lot of fun riding the Zebra together as well!
Kinsey had so much fun playing with her cousins, that she ended up going home with them. We had asked Kristen if she would watch Kinsey for us while we went to see The Dark Knight as Ryan's belated birthday fun, but we didn't end up getting to that. During Ryan's lunch break on Friday he got a phone call that they had a car for us, so we headed to Boulder City, to Viva! Las Vegas to pick up our new car. We were there so late that we had to wait about going to see the movie on Saturday.
The fact that we were there so late was not the only reason we had to wait to see the movie. I had plans to go to Borders with my friend Jenn and her daughters to get the newest book in the twilight saga, Breaking Dawn at the midnight opening. When they came to pick me up, my friend Britain was with her too, and we picked up one of the girls friends as well. When we got there we met up with Jenn's sister and some of her friends, and we all hung out and discussed books and other things while we waited for midnight to roll around. We had wrist bands to get our books, and they were all in the 1st group of 50 to get theirs, but I wasn't far behind. I was the third person in the 2nd group of 50 to get my copy. I got home just shortly before 1am, and settled in to read for a little while. Well, that little while ended up being a long while, and I was up until the break of dawn reading! I went to sleep somewhere between 5:30 and 6:00 am. I got a few short hours of sleep, and then I was up reading again.
My pink wrist band for Borders to get the book
More people at Borders, including one that I think was trying to look like Rosalie
But not for too long, because we dropped Kinsey off at Kristen's again (Thank you again Kristen!!), and went to see The Dark Knight. It was SO good!! We had been told that by many people, and it did not disappoint. I would definitely recommend this movie to go see in the theater!

No comments:
Post a Comment