Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Legend of the Seeker


Richard, Zedd, and Kahlan of the new show Legend of the Seeker

1st Book in The Sword of Truth series

I still have some pictures of our trip to put up, but I wanted to get this up. I found out yesterday that the book series The Sword of Truth is having a Television Series made about it. I am currently reading the third book in the series. The show looks like it will be good. It doesn't follow the books exactly, but it looks like it will still be good. In fact, I think it might be better than the book. So far it looks like it will be. As I said, it is a little different, but still good. It is supposed to air on Novemeber 1st. For more information, visit: www.legendoftheseeker.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I will check out this web site for sure.

Anonymous said...

I'm very excited for this. Today I found two free downloads on iTunes. One is the making of the series and the other is the first 1/2 hour or so of the pilot episode. I've watched them and it looks so good!