I can't help putting some pictures up of Kinsey sleeping

Here she was playing and then just passed out
Bedtime! She is such a funny girl. We were just getting ready to get her ready for bed.
She looks like she is sleeping here, but she's just faking.
proof that she was faking sleep
This is one of the places Kinsey goes when she gets upset. The other place is usually her room.
yep, faking sleep again

Such a funny girl. She came into the living room like this

As you can imagine, she was slow moving in these shoes
I curled her hair with a tiny curling iron. Her hair is a little curly, but not quite this curly normally.
She was having fun getting her picture taken
She would pose a little...
and then run to another place to pose again.
I know I put a lot of pictures of her like this up, but I couldn't resist.
My cutie, cutie pie
Here are her curls; some of them had fallen out by this point.
Running again
Getting ready to go out and about
She let me put her hair up in a cute pony tale, so I had to get a picture. She actually left it up for a little while.

She was so cute all dressed up, but then she got herself all dirty. I wasn't very happy about it, but I did get to curl her hair after cleaning her up. She actually sat through it pretty well. The pictures are above.
She was so cute all dressed up, but then she got herself all dirty. I wasn't very happy about it, but I did get to curl her hair after cleaning her up. She actually sat through it pretty well. The pictures are above.
2 comments:
Her hair styles are so cute! If only kids left it alone, she will when she's older if that helps! Now Rachel tells me how she wants to do her hair!!!
very cute pictures!!!
Post a Comment