Thursday, June 26, 2008
Help?!
Okay, here's my problem. Even though I received an ipod for mother's day, I am still trying to come up with some good music to put on it to listen to. I've come up with some, but not much. You see, over the past couple of years all I've really been listening to is books on tape/cd, music for Kinsey, and occasionally when riding in the car with Ryan I hear a few songs on the radio. So I have a request. If you know of any good songs/artists that you think I should put on my ipod, please let me know! Bear in mind, please, that I don't really like country or rap. I'm usually pretty okay with just about any other kind of music though. I'm also open to any suggestions for books to put on my ipod, as well as movies. Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I just saw Mama Mia for the second time, and I know if I had an ipod, I would not be able to leave ABBA off.
sorry, I can't help ya, I too only listen to kids music..might I suggest some Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana,
That's about as grown up as it gets for me!
I am a big fan of: Eisley, Keane, Tegan and Sarah. I seriously could go on and on. I also am very into listening to audio books on my ipod. And, like Britain, I have 2 ABBA albums and the Mamma Mia soundtrack on mine. If you like soundtracks and musicals: Wicked, Into the Woods, Some Kind of Wonderful. Just to name a few.
Post a Comment