Tuesday, January 13, 2009

As I'm sure you can tell...

Yeah, I'm sure the baby tickers are a dead give away, but for those who did not already know.... I'm pregnant! The due date is July 23rd. We are so excited about this new little one that is on the way! I think Kinsey is even a little excited. Sometimes she wants to "kiss the baby" by kissing my abdomen. She loves babies, but we will see how she is about our baby. Kinsey got a shirt for Christmas that says Big Sisters Rock. I have pictures of her in her shirt, but as I still cannot find my cord, I will have to post the pictures later.

5 comments:

Mandy and Jason said...

Congrats Katrina! We're excited for you and your family. Are you hoping for a boy or a girl? I know Jack is voting for a boy... so he can have a boy cousin his age to help balance out the twins!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Casey&Mal said...

congratulations! Your baby is due on my birthday! We're very excited for you guys!

susan said...

We are very happy for our family to have another little person in it. How nice to include Kinsey's time line also.

Cindy said...

Hey Katrina, Congratulations! Having two is lots of fun! It's good to hear from you!