
Ryan, Kinsey, me, Grandma, Dad, and Mom
Kinsey and her Papa
Dad, Kinsey, and Franklin
Kinsey and her Papa
Dad, Kinsey, and Mom at Kinsey's first hair cut
Dad this summer on the boat
Dad on the boat again
Dad and Jade
Mom, Dad, Aspyn, and Jade
Dalton and his Papa
Dalton and his Papa again
Dad taking care of his baby's baby

Dad, Kinsey, Tammie, Aaron, Aspyn, and Dalton

Dad having fun on the spinning cups with some of his kids at 6 flags

Dad and his family(at least those that were at the reception)

Dad and I at the wedding reception in Oklahoma
I'm not sure if it's because January 1st is New Years Day, or if it is because it is my Dad's birthday(and it was my Grandpa's[my mom's Dad] birthday), but my family always celebrated it well. We would have Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, all the works. We would get together with family, they would come over to our house. We visited, played games, and watched movies. It was a bit of a shock to me the first New Year's Day I was away from home and I found out that no one else celebrated like that. My Dad was born on January 1st at 12:01 am, making him the New Years baby. So every year I try to call him at exactly 12:01 am. Hopefully I will get to be with him to celebrate his birthday again. Unfortunately, Ryan has to work New Years eve and the day after New Years Day, so I don't know when I will get to be with my dad for his birthday. Ryan likes for us to be with him for new years, and I like for him to be with us as well. One day though. Maybe in a couple of years, when New Years is over the weekend. For now, I thought I would put some pictures up of him, and tell him thanks for being such a wonderful Dad and Papa. We love you very much!!! We hope you have a wonderful day, and a wonderful year! Happy Birthday Dad/Papa!!!
Dad, Kinsey, Tammie, Aaron, Aspyn, and Dalton
Dad having fun on the spinning cups with some of his kids at 6 flags

Dad and his family(at least those that were at the reception)

Dad and I at the wedding reception in Oklahoma
I'm not sure if it's because January 1st is New Years Day, or if it is because it is my Dad's birthday(and it was my Grandpa's[my mom's Dad] birthday), but my family always celebrated it well. We would have Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, all the works. We would get together with family, they would come over to our house. We visited, played games, and watched movies. It was a bit of a shock to me the first New Year's Day I was away from home and I found out that no one else celebrated like that. My Dad was born on January 1st at 12:01 am, making him the New Years baby. So every year I try to call him at exactly 12:01 am. Hopefully I will get to be with him to celebrate his birthday again. Unfortunately, Ryan has to work New Years eve and the day after New Years Day, so I don't know when I will get to be with my dad for his birthday. Ryan likes for us to be with him for new years, and I like for him to be with us as well. One day though. Maybe in a couple of years, when New Years is over the weekend. For now, I thought I would put some pictures up of him, and tell him thanks for being such a wonderful Dad and Papa. We love you very much!!! We hope you have a wonderful day, and a wonderful year! Happy Birthday Dad/Papa!!!
Love ya, Katrina, Ryan, and Kinsey
No comments:
Post a Comment