Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Knee News
Okay, so I went to the Doctor today to get x-rays of my right knee and to get it checked out. He says that it looks like it is healing really well. Unfortunately, I still can not drive! So stuck in the house for a while longer. That's okay though, it only bothers me occasionally. It's so dang hot here that staying in the air conditioned house doesn't normally bother me much. He wants me to try to bend my knee a little further, and told me that I don't have to keep wearing my brace all the time. Yeah! And I can get in the pool, so that is good to know! I go back again in 6 weeks, in August. I will also be starting physical therapy on my right knee. I've been having physical therapy on my left knee and the rest of my body already. It's going pretty well, but it is rather painful. Well, that's the new news about my knee. I hope everyone is doing well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment