Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Our shows are finally starting back!
So yesterday Ryan and I were relaxing a little and wanted to watch something good. Well, there wasn't much on at the time, so I went to on demand and we watched an NBC premiere or two. We watched Chuck and Life. Ryan loved it, but he didn't understand what was going on at first. He thought I had used the DVR to record the shows. When I told him that it was on NBC on demand, and pointed out that I wasn't fast forwarding through the commercials he was very happy. He said that he wished he could watch all shows like that. Unfortunately that isn't the case. I recorded Heroes last night though, so at least he will get to fast forward through the commercials. I didn't get to do that, I stayed up to watch it. I'm starting to not like Heroes as much, it's just so dark, bad things just keep happening. But I still love Chuck and Life. Chuck is just great fun, Life is fun too, but in different ways. Crews, the main guy on Life, is hilarious! His way of thinking/seeing things is pretty interesting. If you haven't had a chance to watch it, then I suggest that you do the next time it comes on. It's pretty good. Another show that I like to watch is Fringe. For those who do not know, it is new this year. It's by J.J. Abrams who did Alias, and Lost. Pretty creative. Well, I'll have to stop here for now. Kinsey needs my attention.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hooray for fall tv...FINALLY! Now I have something to watch while I weed vinyl.
Post a Comment