Friday, September 5, 2008

Summer Fun in Oklahoma

The batteries in my camera had run out by the time Ryan got to ski, so I took some pictures with my mom's camera. So here are the pictures of Ryan skiing on Lake Tenkiller.





I believe that this is the point where Curly was singing "Oh what a beautiful morning."
Jade and Papa when they went to see the play "Oklahoma!"
While Jade was in Oklahoma, Grandma and Papa took her to see "Oklahoma." She enjoyed it, but it got rained out, so she didn't get to see the whole thing. When she was here visiting with us she kept singing "Oh, What a Beautiful Morning!"

Fishing Fun!
Jade and her catch of the day
Papa helping Aspyn fish
Papa got the role that I had when Ryan and I took Isaac, Jade and Dalton fishing
Papa and Dalton fishing
Dalton and one of his fish, nice fishing shoes Dalt! ;)

Kinsey loves cows, she was so excited about her cow that she got for her birthday. Papa says that she might end up with a calf from this calf in about a year. From what we have been told she(the cow) has grown quite a bit since these pictures were taken. Here are some of the pictures that my parents took of Kinsey's cow.
Pictures of Kinsey's Cow, who is, as of now, unnamed.




More pictures of our Summer Fun to come!
The first time I asked Kinsey what her cow's name was(on her birthday), she said Cow. Ryan wanted to name her Ebony after his cat that he had, but I said we should wait and let her name it when she was ready. After I first posted this, I asked Kinsey again what her cow's name was. At first she told me Beautiful, then she said Pink. I asked her which it was, or if it was Beautiful Pink. That time she told me Pink, and when we called Papa to tell him, at first she said Pink and then she changed her mind and said Beautiful. I just asked her again what her cow's name is and she told me "Pink." Poor Papa, two of the cows he has to care for have Pink in their name. Kinsey's is Pink, and Aspyn goes back and forth between Pink Princess, Princess, and Pink. That might end up a little confusing. I do find it funny though that they both chose the color pink as the name of their cow's that are anything but pink.

1 comment:

susan said...

When I saw the picture I thought the name should be Ebony, but Kinsey should pick the name for her cow. If Ryan ever gets his own cow he can name it Ebony. She was a very good cat.