
Kinsey is so funny sometimes

Kinsey opening her birthday presents from Uncle Ben and Lori. Thank you!

Another cute picture I couldn't resist putting up
Kinsey in the room we stayed in at the Excalibur
Kinsey and Jade looking out the window
Kinsey, Ashton, and Kaylee at a game of Clue
Kinsey sure looks like she is concentraiting on her move

So cute, I love this picture!
The Rock Kinsey is standing on in this picture is the rock that Ryan and I were sitting on in the picture we sent out with our wedding invitations. She's even wearing the same colors that I wore that day. This is in my parents yard. You can see Aspyn behind Kinsey, and further in the background you can see the car that we rented for the time Ryan was in Oklahoma.
Papa and Kinsey at the swimming pool at the hotel we stayed at in Texas when we went to 6 flags.
Great Grandma Mary and Kinsey
Kinsey was trying to get the camera from me in this picture
Jade watched Kinsey for us when I had to take Ryan to the doctor one day. When we got home, this is what we found. She actually left her hair up for a while when Jade did it.
Here she is asleep on one of our kitchen table chairs. She had asked me for some yogurt and I set it on the table for her to eat. After a little while, I noticed that she was asleep at the table. I thought it was funny and cute that I couldn't resist taking a picture.
She sure does love her Daddy! She's becoming more and more of a Daddy's girl.
Jade made pallets for them to sleep on in the living room, Kinsey didn't sleep there the first night, but she did take a nap there the next day.

We enjoy getting cute pictures of Kinsey when she is sleeping. :)
Aww! So Cute! Kinsey and Dalin love each other so much. They love to play together and be around each other.
1 comment:
Cute, Cute, Cute. I loved pictures of Ryan sleeping also he fell asleep in the most unusual places.
Post a Comment