Friday, August 8, 2008

4 years

Yesterday was our 4th Anniversary, but there's been so much going on that we didn't really get to do much. Ryan did take us out to eat though, so that was nice. We're going to try to celebrate more on Saturday. I did get to surprise Ryan last night with his gift though! Kinsey broke is gamecube a little while back, and the part was going to cost about $50, so he didn't get it. Last night I got him another gamecube that cost $29.99. Go figure right? So he got a new(used) gamecube, and 3 new (used) games. I would love to be able to get him a wii, but that is quite in the budget right now. Ryan hasn't told me yet what we will be doing on Saturday, because he wants to make sure we'll be able to do it. I'm excited to see what he has planned. He doesn't like surprises very well normally, but I do, so I am looking forward to what he has planned! :)

2 comments:

Chris said...

Congrats on your anniversary. 4 years has gone by so fast. We really enjoyed Kinsey's birthday party. It was really well done. Happy Birthday Kinsey!

Britain said...

Happy Anniversary!