Thursday, August 14, 2008

Quite the Day


Kinsey chilling out on her couch watching Clifford
Kinsey and I both had check ups on Wednesday. Kinsey's was her 2 year well check. She's doing great! She's in the 50th percentile for her weight, the 75th for her height, and the 75th to 90th for the size of her head. Yep, she has a big head. She weighs 25lbs. 9oz. and is 34.5 inches tall. For those of you who don't know, or don't remember, Kinsey was really tiny in the first few months of her life. Well, her Doctor brings it up every time we are there. He told her this time "I remember when you were little bitty and we were worried about your weight." And to me, "We don't have to worry about that anymore." He's been telling me that for about the last year and a half. Yep, she gained weight. I don't say anything to him though. I'm just happy she is doing so well! Besides, he's a really good Doctor, and the fact that he remembers her and things about her make me feel like her really cares.
So after Kinsey's appointment, we went and grabbed some lunch and went to Grandma's house. Thank you Susan for helping me out and watching her for me! It made my appointment so much easier! Kinsey gets really restless when she comes with me to the Doctor, not to mention, I had to have X-rays, so I don't know how that would have worked. Anyway, so my appointment went pretty well as well. The X-rays show that my right knee cap is continuing to heal up properly. I have to have MRI's on both my knees though, and continue physical therapy. You can still see where my knee cap was broken in the x-ray, but you can also see that it looks almost like normal. I'll be happy when both my knees are completely healed, and Ryan and I can finally take those dance lessons he promised me for my birthday.

No comments: