Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Olympics Tag

In honor of the Olympics starting on 08/08/08, and in order to pass it on, I am participating in the Olympics tag. Here are my 8's:

8 tv shows I love to watch:
1. Chuck
2. Pushing Daisies
3. Heroes
4. Doctor Who
5. Stargate Atlantis
6. Robin Hood
7. Masterpiece Theatre
8. The Middle Man

8 restaurants I love:
1. Olive Garden
2. Applebees
3. Black Angus
4. Outback
5. Bangkok Orchid
6. Jack in the Box
7. Sonic
8. Braums

8 things that happened today:
1. Went to the Grocery Store
2. Got breakfast at Jack in the Box
3. Met Kristen and Carmen and there kids at Ryan's mom's house to go to the Lake
4. Listened to Twilight on my ipod on my car radio on the way to the lake
5. Had fun swimming, visiting, and taking pictures at Lake Mead
6. Got smoothies on the way home
7. Ate lunch
8. Watched a movie

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Having another Baby (I am NOT pregnant, just look forward to when we have another)
2. Spending time with my family
3. Halloween
4. Thanksgiving
5. Christmas
6. Getting a good nights sleep
7. Getting a family picture made
8. Buying a house

8 things I love about the summer:
1. Vacation
2. Swimming
3. Having fun with Kinsey
4. Visiting family
5. Our Anniversary
6. Kinsey's Birthday
7. Ryan's Birthday
8. Independence Day

8 things on my wish list:
1. Continue our family's growth (I want this for our future, again, I am not pregnant)
2. Write a Book
3. Get out of Debt
4. Go to New Zealand
5. Go to the UK
6. Get my bachelors degree
7. Graduate from Law School
8. Pass the Bar

8 people I want to tag:
1. Not going to
2. Don't want to
3. Won't Do it
4. None
5. Whoever wants to
6. Anyone that wants to
7. No one
8. Anybody who cares to

1 comment:

The Zoo Keeper said...

are you making an announcement??(having another baby??)