Maybe someday I'll get the whole slide show thing figured out. Until then, it's just going to have to be a lot of pictures in a row. :) Jade leaves to go back to Portland tomorrow. We sure are going to miss her! We had lots of fun while she was here, and we kept going a lot. Now I'll have to try to focus on cleaning. Once I find my cord to connect my camera to my laptop I will put more pictures up of the fun we all had while Jade was here.
Jade and Kinsey had so much fun getting their picture taken today at Portrait Studios. I think the photographer was enjoying it too, because she got a little carried away. We ended up with over 70 shots to choose from.
Yeah, I had a hard time choosing which ones to put up for you all to see. Sorry! Hope you Enjoy!!
The pictures are Adorable! I especially like the one of Kinsey laying on her tummy with her feet crossed in the air, she looked way older than 2! I guess when you spend a lot of time with an older cousin it happens!
4 comments:
Cute! Looks like fun.
Those girls are adorable! Kaylee and Ashton are going to miss Jade too, they had a great time with her.
The pictures are Adorable! I especially like the one of Kinsey laying on her tummy with her feet crossed in the air, she looked way older than 2! I guess when you spend a lot of time with an older cousin it happens!
Jade was such a cute girl. We were glad to have her in our primary these last few weeks.
Post a Comment