Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Say What?!


So, as some of you know, I called up the box office of the Venitian to find out how much tickets were for Phantom of the Opera. I was pleasantly surprised, and a little skeptical when the woman on the other end told me $25 for locals. I thought that that was just too good to be true, so I asked her several times, making sure that it was in fact $25 per ticket. So I called my cousin, sisters-in-law, and mother-in-law to see if they would like to go as well. Well, when I called this morning to purchase the tickets I was told that it was actually $25 off of the Golden Circle and Orchestra seats! I should have known! If it sounds too good to be true, then it must be. The woman I spoke with this time was really nice though, she told me to check out http://www.tix4tonight.com/ to see if I could find a good deal. She said the website had the tickets for cheaper than what she could offer them to me at. I feel so bad. I got everyone, including myself excited to go, only to find out that it wasn't going to happen. And I feel REALLY bad because I got my niece Jade so excited about going. I'm learning that it doesn't hurt to ask for deals or specials, so long as you ask in the right way. That was how I found out about the website mentioned above. Well, I am so very sorry to those that I got excited about going to see Phantom of the Opera for $25.

2 comments:

Kaylee said...

the lady you talked to on the phone the 1st time should be fired for carelessness. i bet she's not a good employee

Britain said...

Bummer!!!